Sunday, July 17, 2011

We've Moved!

I've been having such a great time cooking, eating, drinking and blogging with you all these past few months, and I've thinking about where this will take us.  You know, long term.

So I did what any blogging novice would do, I tried to register my domain name.  Just in case we decide to leave the blogspot compound.  Not saying that we would, but I like to have options.

And I find out somebody already did.  Six days before I tried.  Sad face.

Now I could have just dropped it--I mean, we're all happy here, right?--but that wouldn't have been characteristic of me at all.  Instead, I began to ponder alternatives.  (Brad might describe this differently, and may even use the word "obsess."  Potato, patahto.)

The result is we've packed up and moved to our brand-spankin' new site, Bradleen's Kitchen.  So drop by, say hello, and let's share a glass of wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment